1 pack of ODDPODS Kidney Beans
1tbsp Olive oil
1 Onion, diced
1tbsp Garlic paste
1tbsp Ginger paste
1tsp Ground cumin
1tsp Smoked paprika
1tsp Garam masala
1tsp Fajita seasoning
1 Tin chopped tomatoes
½ Bunch coriander, roughly chopped
1. Put a medium sized saucepan on the stove, on a medium to high heat.
2. Add olive oil to the saucepan, allow to heat through.
3. Sweat off the onion, garlic and ginger, until they become translucent but not browned.
4. Add the ground cumin, smoked paprika, garam masala and fajita seasoning. Stir together until the spices have darkened.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook out for 15 minutes over a low heat.
6. Serve in a bowl with a sprinkle of chopped coriander.