1 x pack Oddpods brown lentils
5 x asparagus spears
5 x pink radishes
Half a cucumber
A handful of cherry tomatoes
handful of pomegranate seeds
lemon (juice and zest)
2 x spring onions
flaked almonds (for garnish)
- Empty your pouch of Oddpods brown lentils into a large mixing bowl. Pour in the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and mix well.
- Prepare your vegetables & herbs – using a mandolin, or your finest knife skills, finely slice the asparagus spears, radishes and add to the bowl of lentils.
- Dice the cucumber into small cubes and slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Finely slice the spring onions, slice the shallots into onion rings and add to the bowl
- Finally, finely chop your parsley, and finely slice your mint.
- Mix everything together, and then pour everything into a serving bowl.
- Garnish your tabbouleh with the pomegranate seeds and flaked almonds and serve.