1 pack of ODDPODS Brown Lentils
1 pack of Halloumi cheese
50g mixed pitted olives
100g different coloured cherry tomatoes
1 red onion
Juice ½ lemon
1 tsp dried oregano
1. Finely slice the onion, cut the cucumber into quarters lengthwise, then cut it into strips at a diagonal into ½ cm thick slices. Cut the tomatoes in half.
2. Slice the halloumi into 2cm thick slices
3. For the salad dressing, mix together all the ingredients, adjust the seasoning with salt. Set aside
4.In a mixing bowl, combine the brown lentils, onions, cucumber, olives and tomatoes. Pour the dressing over the top and mix well, making sure everything is coated with the dressing.
5. Heat a griddle pan with vegetable oil on a high heat, place the halloumi slices into the pan and griddle the halloumi for 3-4 minutes on one side before then turning and cooking the other side.
6. Serve the salad topped with the halloumi slices.