- 1 packet of Kidney Beans
- 2 tsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, 1cm dice
- 1x can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp each of ground coriander, ground cumin and chilli powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees c
- In a large baking tray, place the diced mushrooms, courgette. Coat the vegetables in the vegetable oil, salt and 3 spices. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the diced red pepper, kidney beans, tinned tomato. Give it a good mix and return to oven for 15 minutes. Give it a mix and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with your choice of rice, guacamole, tortilla chips.