- 1x packet of Yellow Gram
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar
- 50g Walnuts
- 1x Pear, sliced into eight wedges, skin on
- 2x sticks celery, 1cm dice
- 10 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1x large red chilli, finely sliced into rings
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees c
- In a large roasting tin, place the balsamic vinegar, agave nectar, lemon juice and pears. Give it a good mix together. Place the cherry tomatoes over the top, using the excess liquid to baste the tomatoes.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, place the tomatoes aside and add the lentils and celery. Giving it a good mix. Add 1-2 tbsp water to the tray. Return the tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with walnuts and fresh chilli for garnish