- 1x packet of Chickpeas
- 1x small onion, finely diced
- 1x cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1x can chopped tomatoes
- In a medium saucepan, on a medium hear start to sweat the chopped onions and garlic.
- When it starts to soften, add the smoked paprika and fry for 30 seconds. Add the tinned tomatoes and chickpeas.
- Simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. When ready to serve, mix through the baby spinach and serve.