- 1 packet of Brown Lentils
- 50g onion, finely chopped
- 2x medium potatoes (200g), in 1cm dice
- 1 leek, finely sliced into rings
- 1x com on the cob
- 800ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- 2 spring onions, sliced into rings
- In a medium saucepan, on a medium heat add the onions, leeks. Sweat until soft.
- While you are sweating the onions and leeks, dry char the sweet corn in a griddle pan or fry pan. Allow the outside of the kernals to brown. Once all sides are browned, cut the kernels off the cob.
- When the leeks are soft, add the vegetable stock, sweet corn and lentils.
- Bring to the boil, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve. Garnish with spring onions.